Let’s Make Some Crockpot Pizza !!
I have a deliciois way to enhance pizza night.Its easy and fun to make. Kids really like it, never lasts long around the house. Who doesn’t love pizza night ? If you are one who does, Try this Delicious PIZZA IN A CROCKPOT.
You use the same ingredients as a normal pizza, only thing is you’re not making it in the oven it’s in a crockpot and using NO boil Lasagna Noodles, as I guess you could say crust and it will be layered like a Lasagna. I will be using turkey burger in this recipe but you can use beef, sausage, any meat you would like and same goes for the goodies you like on your pizza. It is so easy to make and put together. Once you have the ingredients you want ready, and your meat cooked you will be ready to put it together. I am adding a short video to show you how I done it and recipes I used and I tend to tweet it and change it overtime. I am posting a video below to show how I put together. I will also post recipe
- 3 lbs Turkey Burger
- 1 Box of No Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 tbs of salt
- 1/2 tbs of black pepper
- 1/2 tbs of onion powder
- 2 14 oz jars of pizza sauce
- 4 cups of Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of black olives
- 1/4 cup green olives
- Brown your meat season with salt, pepper, onion powder stir together. Let meat simmer while you cut up your green peppers, onion, and mushrooms. Once you have everything diced up add to the meat and mix together and cover and simmer till veggies soften and meat is done, Then drain your grease and you are ready to start the assembly of your pizza. Start with noodles to cover bottom, then add sauce, and then meat and any other goodies you may like and little cheese. Repeat this proccess to the top. All we are doing is just making layers and your final layer will be all cheese when you reach the top. Cook on high for 2 hours or till cheese is melted and you can stick a knife through the noodles so you know they are done, times may vary.
Drop comments below